Restyling the dining room hutch

Some time ago I condensed my traditional china display to the bottom shelf of my dining hutch. I did this because I felt my bookcases were becoming overly cluttered with small bits and pieces. These things were cleared from the shelves, some were stored, and others found their way onto the dining hutch shelves. Today while trying to make space in my desk corner of my library, I decided to move the art books to accommodate the minutiae of one's home office and the paperwork and accessories needed for order.  The art books, for the most part, found their way into the dining hutch. The china, a lovely set of Johnson Brothers Dover brown Windsor ware, was put below behind the doors.








I'm rather pleased with the result, though not so pleased with the quality of the photographs below.



Popular Posts