Succulents in Glass


My Dollar Tree succulents have found a new home. They were in a strawberry pot but the corner of the living room decor changed. A small $5 cut glass punch bowl was filled with a $1 coco / coir/ coconut fiber planter. To make it fit, I sliced out the bottom and cut a line through the remaining part. This left me with a rectangular-ish piece to line the glass with. I used some $1 bagged stones to weight it down at the bottom of the container. Then I placed green floral foam up to an inch of the top. I used part of a $1 bag of spanish moss to hide the green foam. Then I stuck the plants in place. Including the pot, the project used items I hand on hand but priced out would have come in between $15-20 including the glass container. I didn't count how many floral pieces I used so that's why I'm uncertain of the cost.

Popular Posts