Waverly Navarra Curtains 2/5


DESCRIPTION: WAVERLY Navarra Modern Farmhouse Room Darkening Thermal Rod Pocket Window Curtains 
2/5 Price and Pattern & Color

It's only the color and pattern that saves these crimson red curtains from the returns center. Ugh. They are not room darkening nor are they thermal drapes as advertised. They are a washable polyester that show light through them and provide no insulating benefits whatsoever. They were sold as Waverly but I suspect they are fake or made for foreign markets IF they are indeed Waverly. 

I wanted to add more color to my very brown living room. They also have a Jacobean floral print which goes with my other curtains selections. But they are cheap, very, very cheap. I'll have to line them with a dark, thick fabric, which I don't own at this time. Only when I put one panel up opposite the brown curtains (below) did I decide to keep them. So very disappointed. They'll do for now BUT if I find a better set before the return date, these are going back.



 

Popular Posts