Blue, more blue



I love blue, always have. When I find blue fabric, I buy it which is why I had this blue stripe fabric on hand. It's two sided with a blue plaid on the reverse. I revamped the dining hutch earlier but decided the red needed a change. The top has now been blocked off neatly using a strip of fabric left over (not pictured) run sideways to mimic a ribbon. I left the red fabric beneath in case I opt to change it back later or seasonally.

I've decided to lighten up our living space a bit so I have some curtains on back order. They are a beige linen with blue flowers and will, hopefully, replace the red curtains in the living room and the Jacobean florals in the dining room. For now, I've started by replacing the red cabbage rose floral with the blue stripes. 

More pictures later as the rooms progress.

The blue and white fabric seen with both sides.

UPDATES:

The finishing details on the fabric lining the cabinet, a strip of fabric across the top.


Popular Posts